If you have "call monitoring" turned on, then you can listen to recorded phone calls from the system. This can be helpful to help diagnose issues or monitor the system. If you want Call Monitoring enabled, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Login to your account at www.1800notify.com and click on the Home tab.
2. Click on calling job that has the specific call that you are interested in to highlight it blue.
3. Click the phone icon next to the specific call.
TIP: You can type in the person's first or last name to help search for that person in the Notification List.
4. Click on Recorded Call in the list.
NOTE: If you don't see Recorded Call, then either the call has not yet been placed, or the Call Monitoring has not been enabled in your account. Please contact us for help at 1-800-939-1853.
5. Click the Play button.
NOTE: You have to have speakers on your computer to hear this call.
6. (Optional). If you click the Download button, you can save a copy of the call in a .wav format file for later use.