This article shows you how to adjust the number of phone lines used for a single message. This can be useful when you have multiple messages or locations and you want some calling jobs to go fast and others to go much slower.
NOTE: We have a related article showing you how to Adjust Phone Lines for Your Entire Account (Speed of Calls)
NOTE: You need sufficient administrative rights to be able to edit a reminder message. If you don't have these rights, please contact your administrator or 1-800 Notify.
1. Login to www.1800notify.com.
2. Click on the Library main navigation tab.
3. Click the Reminders sub tab.
4. Locate the message you wish to adjust.
5. Double-click on the message to modify it, or highlight it, then click the Modify button.
5. Click on the Options tab.
6. Adjust Max. Lines in the lower left portion.
7. Click Save.