Now, you can easily send phone call or text message appointment reminders from MEDITECH Ambulatory or Acute EHR. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls or text messages from MEDITECH, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your daily schedule to a PDF file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account at www.1800notify.com. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to call and/or text all your MEDITECH patients!
VALIDATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: If you choose, we can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line. If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text reminder, we'll do it.
Like to give us a try? Check out our FREE TRIAL.
STEP 1: Export your daily schedule file from MEDITECH to a PDF file.
1. Login to MEDITECH -- and go to the Scheduling Grid.
2. Select the date of the appointments you wish to export.
3. Click the Appt List button in the upper left corner.
4. When the Appt List appears, click the print icon in the upper right corner.
5. From the Print Destination window, click the Preview button.
NOTE: Depending on your settings, you may not see this window. If not, skip down two steps.
6. In a few moments, a Preview window will pop-up on your screen (usually upper right corner). Click the print job you just created to view it.
7. Now the print job (Appt List) will appear in a new window. Click the printer icon in the upper right corner.
8. Select your PDF printer from the list of printers and click the PRINT button.
9. Select a folder where you can easily find the PDF file later when you need to upload it. Also give the file a name that will help you locate it like "CALLS-01-20-2017" or "TEXTS-01-20-2017"
STEP 2: Upload that exported schedule PDF file from MEDITECH to your account on www.1800notify.com