Sometimes Google will automatically update the Google Chrome browser and disable the Adobe Flash Player from running automatically. Our login screen requires that Adobe Flash is allowed to run.
Here's how to fix the issue and be able to login again:
1. In the upper right portion of Chrome, click the vertical dots to see the menu.
Then click Settings from the menu.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced (or Show advanced settings...)
3. Click on Content Settings down near the bottom of the Privacy and Security area.
4. Scroll down to the Flash section and click on it to adjust Flash options.
5. In the Flash options, adjust these settings:
Slide Allow sites to run Flash to ON
Slide Ask first to OFF.
If you need help, please call us at 1-800-939-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.