Sometimes Google will automatically update the Google Chrome browser and disable the Adobe Flash Player from running automatically. Our login screen requires that Adobe Flash is allowed to run.
IMPORTANT -- DELETE YOUR OLD LOGIN BOOKMARK: If you have a bookmark going to our old login page (e.g. https://www.1800notify.com/ac9164.swf, please DELETE that bookmark and instead bookmark our new login page: https://www.1800notify.com/login.html
Here's how to fix the issue and be able to login again:
1. Go to www.1800notify.com.
2. Click the logo in the upper right corner.
3. Make sure you see the word Secure next to the https:
4. Click on Secure to bring up the menu of options for this page. Then click on the option next to Flash and set it to Always Allow for this Site.
5. You should see "Allow" next to Flash (not Ask first or Block).
Click anywhere on the website off the menu to close the menu.
Click the Reload button.
6. Now you should be able to click the LOGIN button and see the Login screen as shown.
NOTE: Instead of the login screen shown above, if you see a blank page with a puzzle piece in the middle saying allow Flash...
Try closing all your Chrome browser windows.
Then, re-open and try going to our home page: https://www.1800notify.com and click LOGIN again. That should help you see the login screen.
If you need help, please call us at 1-800-939-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.