Now, you can easily send phone call or text message appointment reminders from your Glenwood Systems GlaceEMR. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls or text messages from Glenwood Systems, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your daily schedule to an Excel (XLS) file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to call all your Glenwood Systems patients!
VALIDATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: If you choose, we can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line. If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text reminder, we'll do it.
Like to give us a try? Check out our FREE TRIAL.
STEP 1: Export from Glenwood Systems to an Excel File
1. From the menu, select Reports then New Reports.
2. Click on the Appointment Reports folder, then Doctor Schedule Report.
3. Enter the From and To Dates of the appointments you want to export, then click Get Report.
4. Once you see the preview of the report, please verify you are looking at the correct date for your appointments, then click the Excel icon at the top.
5. What happens next depends on your web browser.
The file may be immediately downloaded to your Downloads folder, without asking you for a folder location or name.
Or, you might be prompted with a window to select the folder and name the file. If given a choice, put the file into a folder you can easily find and name it something meaningful, like the date of the exported appointments. Example 06-16-17.xls.
STEP 2: Upload the Excel file to your account to schedule the Reminders