Now, you can easily send automated appointment reminders (call or text message) from your schedule in MDOffice EHR system. In a few simple steps, you can generate your export file for 1-800 Notify so you can easily send appointment reminders to all your patients whether its a CALL or TEXT MESSAGE (or BOTH)!
What if a mobile phone is in the Home Phone field? We can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line (even if it's in the home phone field). If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text message reminder, we'll do it.
Want to try us out? Sign up for our Free Trial -- Learn more!
STEP 1: Export Your Schedule from MDOffice to an Excel file
1. From the menu select Admin > Reports Drawer.
2. Click on the Schedule section in the left column, then click on the Schedule Sheet Report. Then enter the From and To Dates. Click the Preview button at the bottom.
3. Click the Export icon next to the printer.
4. Select Excel from the list, rename the report to the date of the appointments (e.g. 6-20-17) and click OK.
5. Next, you'll need to locate and copy the file from your remote desktop computer to your local computer.
a. The file will be placed in the folder name shown in gray on the bottom of the Export box - in this example, it will be C:\Mdoffice\ExportFiles\
This folder will be on the remote desktop server, if you access MD Office with a Remote Desktop.
b. Minimize MD Office, then click the Start Button, then Computer.
c. Navigate to the correct folder by clicking on C:, then MDoffice, then EXPORTFILES.
d. Right-click on the file you exported and select Copy.
e. Finally, minimize the Remote Desktop MDOffice and go back to your own computer. Select a location (folder) that you can find later, and Right-Click - Paste to paste the XLS file you copied from the remote desktop.
STEP 2: Upload the Excel file to your account to schedule and send the Reminders