How to send patient appointment reminders from Allscripts Professional. This article shows you how to send patient appointment reminder calls from your system using the 1-800 Notify (www.1800notify.com) service.
Want to try our appointment reminders? Click here.
Using Allscripts Professional EHR? Click here for related instructions.1. Login to Allscripts Professional Practice Management.
2. In the PRACTICE MANAGEMENT section of the left column, click onScheduling Reports in the Scheduling section.
3. In the main window, click the box next to Report Preferences:
4. Double-click on Resource in the left column to move it into the right column.
5. Now, you should see the Resource in the right column, click OK.
6. Click the box next to Select Appointment Statuses:
7. Make sure to select Appointment Statuses for only Scheduled Appointments.
8. Now Select the Appointment Date – From **and To*, then click *Run
9. Click the Export button at the bottom of this window:
10. In the Select File Export Name window, click the button with the three dots to set the file name to the date of the exported appointments - like "Notify 05-04"
If you are on a cloud version of Allscripts Pro, then you will have to copy the exported schedule file from the cloud down to your computer (e.g. Desktop) in order to "see" the file to upload it to 1-800 Notify.
YOU ARE DONE WITH THE EXPORT – NEXT, LOGIN AND UPLOAD THE FILE TO YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE 1-800 NOTIFY WEB SITE: www.1800notify.com.