You may want to export your job completed data (calls, text and/or emails) for a time period into a CSV (Comma Separated Variable) report format.
TIP: To better understand and work with the downloaded report, please see this related article.
Here's how to get that done:
1. From the Home tab.
2. Click to highlight any job in the Job list.
3. Click the Reports button.
4. Click the check box next to "Date range"
5. Select the CSV plus quoted with Duration report.
6. Click Download/Send.
7. Select the Start Date for the data you wish to export.
8. Select the End Date for your export.
9. Click Save. Now a report will be downloaded to your Downloads directory or a directory of your choosing (depending on the options you have set in your web browser).
TIP: If you get a chance to name the file when you download it, give it a meaningful name like
Outgoing Message Clients (Appointment Reminders, Broadcast Messages, Wellness Messages):
IVR Autopay by Phone Clients:
How to work with this data to generate an IVR Report.
How to use Excel Pivot Tables on this report for analysis.
TIP: If you have an IVR, then here are some related articles showing you how to o better understand and work with the downloaded report, please see this related article.