Now, you can easily send phone call or text message appointment reminders from Aprima. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls or text messages from Aprima, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your daily schedule to an Excel (XLS) file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to call all your Aprima patients!
VALIDATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: If you choose, we can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line. If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text reminder, we'll do it.
Like to give us a try? Check out our FREE TRIAL.
STEP 1: Export from Aprima to an Excel File
1. Click the Reports icon from the icon bar.
2. Click on Appointment Report under Scheduling Reports
3. Click the magnifying glass next to Appointment Date and select Custom Dates, then enter the "ending" date and then "beginning" date (otherwise you may see an error). The dates should be the date of the appointments for which you want to send reminders. Usually 2 working days ahead of today.
4. Click View.
5. Verify that the correct date and appointments are showing on the print preview screen. Then click the DISK icon and select EXCEL.
6. On the Save As dialog, select a folder which will be easy to find when you need to upload this file - for example your Desktop.
7. Add the date of the appointments you are exporting to easily identify the file, such as 11.23.15 for Nov. 23, 2015.
8. Click SAVE and you're done with the export!
STEP 2: Upload the Excel file to your account to schedule the Reminders