Save up to 80% vs. Mailed (Post Card or Letter) Annual Vision Exam Recall Reminders, and they are more effective!
Now, you can easily send Annual Vision Exam phone call, text message or email reminders from StreamLane EHR (Stream Lane) at a fraction of the cost of sending a post card or letter.
If you want to send affordable recall reminders from StreamLane, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your recall report to a CSV file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes just a few minutes to send recalls to all your StreamLane patients!
Increase your revenue by using our service to recall patients for their Annual Vision Exams.
VALIDATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: If you choose, we can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line. If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text reminder, we'll do it.
SEND EMAIL REMINDERS: If your patients have email addresses, and you want to send email reminders, we can do that as well.
ONLY A LAND LINE PHONE: If your patients only have a land line phone, no problem - we'll send them a phone call reminder.
Like to give us a try? Check out our FREE TRIAL.
STEP 1: Export from StreamLane to a CSV File.
1. From the Report menu, select Patient List.
2. From the drop down, select the report you want - Recall or Recall (monthly).
NOTE: If you don't see these reports, you can easily create them by clicking Create New List and adjusting the settings for the list. Let us know if you need assistance 1-800-939-1853.
3. Verify the patient list looks correct, then click the Export List button.
4. Select the reminder type from the list (Phone, Address or Email) depending on the reminders you want to send. This will probably be Phone or Email.
5. Click Add Reminders.
6. Note the folder where the exported file will be saved (you'll need to find this file when you upload it to www.1800notify.com).
7. Adjust the file name, if you need, to help you identify it.
8. Click Save.
STEP 2: Upload the CSV Recall file to your account to schedule the Reminders to start