If you ever want to edit a text message reminder, here's how to get that done. The example we use happens to be an office closure notice, but this process is the same for any type of text message.
1. Click on the Library tab.
2. Click on the Text Message sub-tab.
3. Locate the message you want to edit (if there are many messages, you can search for it). Click to highlight the message blue.
4. Click on the Modify button.
TIP: If you double-click on the message in #3, you can skip step 4.
5. Edit the text in the message. (Note: Texts longer than 160 characters will be split into more than one text message).
6. Click SAVE.