This article describes how to work with the History Reports you can download in CSV format from www.1800notify.com.
We are showing Microsoft Excel spreadsheet in these instructions, but you can use any spreadsheet to do the same analysis (e.g. Open Office Calc).
To download the history CSV file, please see this related article.
Open up the downloaded file in a spreadsheet (e.g. MS Excel).
1. Click on the top header row of data. (row 1)
2. Click the DATA menu.
3. Click the Filter icon to turn on filters.
4. Click the filter pull down in the column you wish to filter - in this case Column A (msg_name).
5. Un-check any messages you do not wish to see in the data.
6. Click OK to filter the data.
7. Then click on column S (info) which is the Status or outcome of each reminder.
8. Then check only the statuses you wish to see in your results: Appointment confirmed, Text message sent, Person Answered, ...
9. Click OK.
10. Repeat the filtering procedure for additional columns.
Here is a complete list of each of the columns on the report:
Col A: msg_name (name of reminder message)
Col B: id_job (internal tracking number for this reminder job)
Col C: name (patient name)
Col D: phone (primary phone number used to call)
Col E: appointment time
Col F: appointment date
Col G: appointment type
Col H: appointment status
Col I: appointment notes / details
Col J: balance owed
Col K: provider name
Col L: location name
Col M: user 1 (will vary based on your setup)
Col N: user 2 (vary based on setup)
Col O: user 3 (vary based on setup)
Col P: time the reminder was initially sent (e.g. call started, text sent, email sent)
Col Q: date the reminder was sent
Col R: reply text sent back by patient in text message
Col S: info - the status result of the reminder
Col T: patient's mobile number (used to send text)
Col U: (client_code)
Col V: (patient code)
Col W: (case_code)
Col X: (medical_code) - sometimes is used for Medical Record Number (varies)
Col Y: (facility code)
Col Z: (facility address) - used to show if the mobile phone is a land line or valid mobile phone
Col AA: (facility phone) - used to show if the primary phone is a land line or valid mobile phone
Col AB: reminder type - used to show if the patient preference is CALL, TEXT, EMAIL or OPT OUT/DECLINE
Col AC: Action type
SMS = Text message, EML = Email, NPC = Phone call, ERR = error.
Col AD: Duration - duration of a phone call in seconds