This article shows you how to opt-out patients from receiving any reminders.
Log into your account at www.1800notify.com.
FIRST, SEE IF THE PATIENT IS ALREADY IN CONTACTS
1. Click on the CONTACTS tab.
2. Search by last name, or phone number (if you are searching by phone number the formatting matters, so "386-111-5555" will not match "3861115555")
3. If you find the patient, then double-click on their name or click on their name, then click the Modify button to edit their contact info.
ADD THE PATIENT IF YOU DON'T FIND THEM
4. If the patient is not already shown in the contacts list, then click the New button.
5. If you are adding a new person, type their name and their same phone number (whether it's a mobile phone or land line) in the "Home Phone" and "Mobile Phone" fields.
Check both the "Do Not Call" and "Do Not Text" boxes.
See related articles on: