This article will show you how to send customized professional reminder calls or text messages to all your Kareo patients. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls and texts from Kareo, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply viewing your daily schedule and saving it as a Web Page Complete HTML file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to call all your patients!
NOTE: We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser for this process (Get Chrome free here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/)
Like to give us a try for free? Check out our 30-day Free Trial
1. Bring up the Agenda view in Kareo from the menu.
2. Adjust the date to the date for which you wish to send appointments. Then click the PRINT button and select "Daily Schedule".
3. When the Daily Schedule appears, please verify that the correct date is shown and the patients listed look correct. Then right-click and select Save as...
4. Now, you will be asked where to save the HTML file.
We recommend saving the file in a location that you can easily find later when you need to upload it to 1-800 Notify. (Like Desktop or Documents)
Also, please name the file something meaningful like the date of the appointments:
09-20-2018(for appointments scheduled on 09/20/2018)-- You cannot use the "/" in the file name though.
5. You're done with the export! Now you can log into your account at www.1800notify.com and upload that file to the correct message to send out the reminder calls or texts!
Here's a related article showing how to get that done: