In order to download a range of days of data from your IVR Autopay by Phone secure portal, please follow these steps.
NOTE: You'll need a user account setup that will be able to access your organization's account at www.1800notify.com If you need an account, please contact your administrator or 1-800 Notify directly at 1-800-939-1853.
1. Login to www.1800notify.com
2. Click on any job in the Job List. Each Job will correspond to a day's worth of data for a particular IVR Autopay by Phone phone number. If your organization has more than one number, you will see a job for each number for each day.
3. Click the Reports button.
4. Click "CSV quoted w/ duration"
5. Click the check box next to "Date Range"
6. Click Download/Send.
7. Select the Start Date and End Date, then click Save.
TIP: If you wanted data for March 2 to March 11, you should pick a day before and a day after just to be sure you pull all the data you need (to compensate for cutoff times, etc.)
If you see a "No results matching query" pop-up, then double-check your date range selection and try again.
8. If there is data to download, you will then see a Save As pop up window.
Select a folder / location for the downloaded CSV file.
Rename the file, if you'd like to make it easier to find. Example: "March 2019 data"
You're done - you've successfully downloaded a range of data for your IVR Autopay by Phone System.
The file format is in CSV (Comma Separated Variable) format that can be opened with any spreadsheet - e.g. Microsoft Excel.
Next, you'll want to open that file in a spreadsheet and analyze the data.