Now, you can easily send phone call or text message appointment reminders from PrognoCIS EHR. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls or text messages from PrognoCIS, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your daily schedule to a file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to call and/or text all your PrognCIS patients! (Learn more about PrognoCIS here: https://prognocis.com/ehr-software/)
VALIDATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: If you choose, we can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line. If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text reminder, we'll do it.
Like to give us a try? Check out our FREE TRIAL.
STEP 1: Export the daily schedule to a file from PrognoCIS.
1. Click on REPORTS, then click Tabular
2. Select Classification = Appointment
Select Report = Date Specific Appointment Report
Period = The start and end date of the appointments for which you want to send reminders.
Usually this would be the single day in the future. (Say 2 working days ahead for phone call reminders, or 1 working day ahead for text message reminders).
2. Important - Click the "GO" button on the right side in order to bring up the report.
3. Once the report appears on the screen...
Please verify you are seeing the correct appointments / correct date, etc.
Then, Click the Export to CSV icon in the upper right corner.
4. When prompted, select a file folder that you can easily find later when you need to locate the file for uploading to www.1800notify.com - such as your Desktop (or create a new folder called 1-800 Notify).
Name the file the date of the exported appointments, so it's easy to locate when you have many export files in that folder.
STEP 2: Upload that exported schedule file from PrognoCIS to your account on www.1800notify.com