As long as you have administrative rights, you can add a new user to your account.
TIP: If you want to restrict which users can be allowed to perform certain functions, you will need to set up ACCESS GROUPS (such as "Admin" and "Users"). Check out our related article on setting these up.
Related article: https://1800notify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055972951
This requires 2 steps:
- Step 1: Setup the New User in the System.
- Step 2: Email the User their account information and basic training materials.
STEP 1: Setup the New User in the System
1. Click on the ADMIN tab.
2. Click on the USERS sub-tab.
3. To add a new user, click the NEW button.
TIP: If you have another user already in the system with very similar settings, you can "DUPLICATE" that user and start with many of the fields filled in.
4. Enter all the information required to add the user:
Access Group (if you have created any-- see: https://1800notify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055972951)
Login name (Tip: Use the person's email address or their email address before the @ sign).
Password (assign a temp password by entering it twice (one example that works is Pass2021!)
Minimum 8 characters
Mix of at least 3 of these 4 groups: Uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, symbols
No character repeated more than 3 times in a row.
Email (this is important, as you want to make sure that they can receive a temporary password when they click the "FORGOT PASSWORD" link on the login screen)
Receive email notifications - leave this UNCHECKED unless you want this person to receive absolutely every email generated by your entire account.
ADDRESS tab - Add additional information here.
Most important is the Phone # so that 1800 Notify support can have a correct phone number to reach this user.
Step 2: Email the User their account information and basic training materials.
Notify the user of their account, username and temp. password as well as how to change it.
Sample email template:
We have just set you up with a user account for the secure portal at www.1800notify.com
This portal allows you to:
- View IVR Autopay by Phone call log data and reports (if your organization uses this feature)
- Upload, schedule and view appointments and view results (if your organization uses this feature)
- Generate reports
HOW TO LOGIN:
1. Go to www.1800notify.com
2. Click the LOGIN button in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your username: ____________
Enter your temp. password: ___________
4. Change your password as soon as you login by following these steps:
Check out the 1-800 Notify knowledgebase for articles showing how to do various things: