Automated Patient Appointment Reminder Calls from Quest Care360 (Care 360)
Want to try our appointment reminders? Click here: http://www.1800notify.com/signup/
With this article you will be able to make patient appointment reminder calls from your Care360 schedule using 1-800 Notify.
- Log into Care360 Practice Management
- From the menu, select Reports > Appointments > Appointments Detail.
The fields you should see on the default report format are:
Start / End, Time block, Tckt #, Patient/Subject, DOB, Phone, Location/Referring, Reasons, Status, Copay, P. Bal, and Notes
- In the top row of the report field, adjust the From and To dates to be 2 working days from today. For example, if today is Monday, December 19, then select Wed, Dec-21 and if today was Friday Dec 23, then select Tue-Dec-27
- Now that you have the correct dates showing on your report, click the Excel button in the bottom row.
5. The last step is to type in a file name, like schedule or sch-12-21-2011 and click Save.
TIP: If you are only uploading one message every day, then you can keep the file name the same, otherwise, you should change the file name to be specific to the message and/or date.
You're done with the export of your schedule file data! Now, all you need to do is login and upload that file to 1-800 Notify using these steps:
Please sign in to leave a comment.