Automated Patient Appointment Reminder Calls with Aprima and 1-800 Notify
NOTE: This article is out of date. The updated article is now shown here: https://1800notify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206730063
Want to try our appointment reminders? Click here: http://www.1800notify.com/signup/
This article will show you how to send customized professional reminder calls to all your Aprima scheduled patients. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls from Aprima, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your daily schedule to an Excel (XLS) file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to call all your Aprima patients!
Login to Aprima.
Bring up the REPORTS window, by clicking the REPORTS icon, or selecting Desktop > **Reports **from the menu.
- Under General Reports, select "Appointment Report with Phone" or, if you don't see it, then choose "**Appointment w/ Bal and Phone"
4. Adjust the Filter Attributes to select the correct calendar, provider, and dates.
- Click the View button at the bottom of the page to see the report on the screen.
6. Verify the report looks correct - All providers shown - Date is correct
- Click the Save As > Excel icon at the top:
8. In the Save As dialog box, add the date you selected for this report export to the end of the file name – example a report for date 10-25-14, should read as shown here:
NOTE: Make sure you know the folder where you are saving the report (e.g. My Documents, Desktop, etc.) , because you will need to browse to that folder to upload your file to www.1800notify.com.
YOU'RE DONE WITH GETTING THE SCHEDULE READY TO UPLOAD!
Next, follow the steps in this article to upload and schedule your appointment reminder calls:
Please sign in to leave a comment.