Automated Patient Appointment Reminder Calls from Greenway Intergy (formerly Vitera Intergy) with 1-800 Notify
You can now send reminder calls (or text messages) to your patients from Greenway Intergy (formerly Vitera Intergy). These steps describe how to run a report to export your Intergy Appointment Schedule to a text file (.txt file) in order to call (or text) your patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments.
NOTE: We have other articles for different versions of Intergy. If this article does not work for you, please check out these articles:
TIP: Check out the links at the bottom of this article to download a PDF version of these steps including all the screen shots.
NOTE: These instructions were developed for Intergy Version 8. If you have a different version, the process may be slightly different and we support other export processes ( see related article here). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Login to Intergy.
2. Select Reports from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Find the report by typing "phone tree" in the Name contains search window.
4. If two reports show up with the same name, click on the bottom one, which is Version 2 (but does not show it).
5. Next, click the Run button.
6. Select the Report Dates you need for your reminder calls. This could be the next business day or you 2 business days ahead depending on your organization’s process. You usually will select the same From and To dates.
7. On that same screen in the Include area, check to make sure you have correctly selected Locations, Providers, Rooms and Equipment for your needs.
8. Now, click Run to start generating the report. You may experience a little delay as the report is generated.
- What happens next, depends how your system is configured.
a. Intergy will attempt to store the report file on the server in a pre-configured directory. If the report is stored on the server, you will need to locate it in order to select it to upload to 1-800 Notify’s web site for your calling.
b. If Intergy cannot store the report file in the default server folder, you will see an error window similar to this:
You will then be asked to select a new destination. We recommend putting the file on your own computer (either Desktop, or a folder you create to store and organize these export files like "1800Notify")
Next steps, log into your account at www.1800notify.com and upload this file and schedule when you want the calls to start.
Please check out our knowledge base at https://1800notify.zendesk.com/entries/23354511-Upload-and-Schedule-Your-Reminder-Calls-and-or-Text-Messages- for detailed instructions about how to upload and schedule your calling job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.