Now, you can easily send phone call or text message appointment reminders from Medstreaming. If you want to send affordable appointment reminder calls or text messages from Medstreaming, you can use the service from 1-800 Notify by simply exporting your daily schedule to an Excel (XLS) file and uploading it to your HIPAA secure account. It's very easy to setup and use. Once you get going, it just takes about 3 minutes a day to send a reminder call or text all your Medstreaming patients!
VALIDATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: If you choose, we can auto-detect if the phone number you entered is a valid mobile phone or a land line. If it's a mobile phone and you want us to send a text reminder, we'll do it.
Like to give us a try? Check out our FREE TRIAL.
STEP 1: Export from Medstreaming to an Excel File
1. Click the Scheduler tab.
2. Select the date you wish to export and bring that up on the scheduler screen.
3. Click the Print icon or select File > Print.
4. Select the date (usually 1 or 2 working days ahead of today), the Resource or check ALL (for all providers).
NOTE: The date selection on the Print Schedules screen may not work if you already have a print preview window open. Make sure to close all print preview windows and/or select the date from the main scheduling window before you get to this screen.
NOTE: If you are doing Missed Appt. Notices, select "Include Cancelled" otherwise, select Exclude Cancelled, then click Print Preview.
5. Click the Disk icon and select Excel to export and save your schedule as an Excel file format.
6. In the Save As dialog, select a folder which will be easy to find when you need to upload this file - for example your Desktop.
TIP: If you are exporting tomorrow's schedule for texting patients, then you might want to name the file:
And if you are doing calls for 2 days ahead, you might name that file:
7. Click SAVE and you're done with the export!
NOTE: If you are running Medstreaming on Remote Desktop, you'll need to copy the file(s) you just exported from your remote desktop to your local computer in order to have our web site (www.1800notify.com) "see" them when you want to upload them in the next step.
STEP 2: Upload the Excel file to your account to schedule the Reminders