This article assumes you've already created a custom report using the steps found in this related article (https://1800notify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217935083) and you simply want to run that report and export the results.
IMPORTANT: 1-800 Notify can also work with Epic Systems in a fully hands-off automated manner (no manual running of reports and exporting them by your staff) - all we need to make this happen is that your Information Systems Dept. that controls your Epic implementation enable something called Automated Notices. If you're interested in learning more, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Click on the My Reports tab.
Locate your report and click on the Edit button.
2. Adjust the From and To dates (if needed).
3. Locate the results in the "Recent results" tab at the bottom.
Click Ready to View.
4. From the Report Preview screen, click Options.
Then click Export to File.
5. Place the file into a location you can easily find later.
And, name it something meaningful - like today's date: 11-15-2016.CSV
You're done with the export, now you need to login to your secure account at www.1800notify.com and upload the schedule to start sending the reminders.
Learn how to do that here: