If you want to setup a new phone call synthetic speech voice message, here's how to get it done. We'll use a message called Weather-Alert for this example - it's meant to be used to notify staff in the event of a weather (snow / ice) emergency and that they should come in 2 hours late or when the roads are safe to travel.
Creating a New Synthetic Speech Voice Message
1. Login to your secure portal at www.1800notify.com.
2. Go to the LIBRARY tab. Click on the PHONE - SPEECH sub tab.
3. Check to see if a message you want to use already exists in your account, using the search box.
4. Click the NEW button.
5. Type in a Name for the message - in this example "Weather-Alert"
6. Choose a voice - in this example Ava (English female voice)
7. Type your message. You can use tags like <name>, if your upload file has a name in it, otherwise leave out any tags.
8. Click Save.