This article shows how to make a change to a synthetic speech voice message. In this example, we are assuming a synthetic speech voice message called "Weather-Alert" has already been created. We need to edit it.
Locate the Message You Want to Edit
1. Log into your account at www.1800notify.com
2. Click on the Library tab at the top.
Click on the Phone tab.
Click on the Speech tab, to see the existing Text to Speech items.
3. Look to see if the item is already created...
(a) If there are many items listed, type in a few letters of the name of the item you are searching for, in this example "weather" and hit the search icon to find it.
(b) If there are few items, you can just look on the list for the item you need.
Modify or Edit Your Synthetic Speech Message
1. To edit or Modify your message, you can double-click on it, or click on it once and click on the Modify button.
2. Make any adjustments you need to the message. Be careful no to edit any tags in the message such as <name> or <appt_date> <appt_day>.
3. Click Save.