If you want to setup a new phone call synthetic speech voice message, here's how to get it done. We'll use a message called Weather-Alert for this example - it's meant to be used to notify staff in the event of a weather (snow / ice) emergency and that they should come in 2 hours late or when the roads are safe to travel.
Check To See if the Message Already Exists
1. Log into your account at www.1800notify.com
2. Click on the Library tab at the top.
Click on the Phone tab.
Click on the Speech tab, to see the existing Text to Speech items.
3. Look to see if the item is already created...
(a) If there are many items listed, type in a few letters of the name of the item you are searching for, in this example "weather" and hit the search icon to find it.
(b) If there are few items, you can just look on the list for the item you need.
Creating a New Synthetic Speech Voice Message
4. In this case, the item does not exist, so we'll create a new one.
Click the Green "+ New" button.
5. Type in a Name for the message - in this example "Weather-Alert"
6. Choose a voice - in this example Ava (English female voice)
7. Type your message. You can use tags like <name>, if your upload file has a name in it, otherwise leave out any tags.
8. Click Save.